Monday, June 23, 2014

AAR: A Chance Driveby

Summer is still on, so its been slow somewhat, so a lot of people have done low sec roaming to occupy themselves in the meantime. Today I was heading to Amarr to pickup a ship to do just that, low sec roam, when I see a Kronos on DScan in a C3 while I was in my pod. I panic slightly, hoping he didn't see me and quickly log on my scan alt while people grab combat ships.

Hes not in any site, no wrecks, not on a Wormhole, still no wrecks so not a Data or Relic. Then I see the probes pop up on DScan, hes scanning, lost? who cares if he is or not, lets kill him. I launch combats out of DScan range, use DScan to narrow his position, scan, get him on the first try and warp my fleet mates in.

They chew through him slowly as I watch cloaked in my Buzzard. Then a Tengu and Loki land, and we start thinking it was a trap. But it turns out they were just helping but left when they realized they couldn't do anything. The Tengu warps out, but we nail the Loki before he can leave. The Kronos falls shortly afterwords and we snag the pod with no bubble as well.

So that turned out way better than low sec.



Blöd

No comments:

Post a Comment