Friday, April 18, 2014

Well Herro there!

This is my first blog that I will have ever written and I will do my best to keep it constantly updated with stories of my activities as well as my corporations. I will also state that this is a blog designed for people with some gameplay knowledge of the MMO game Eve Online and some knowledge of how Wormhole Space works.

First off, a quick introduction. My name is Blödhgarm Dethahal (Blod for short, just pronounce it 'blood') and I am a director within the corporation Transcendent Sedition, a corporation currently residing in a C5 Wormhole with a C4 static at the time of this post. I like fiddling with ship fittings, I command fleets from time to time, and I like welping if I, and more importantly my corpmates, can afford it. Our corporation is rather small (77 people at the time of this writing) but we like to think of ourselves as being potent for our size, although it sometimes makes us bite off more than we can chew. We are here for good fun, good times, and enjoying the scenery.

This blog will contain...
-After Action Reports (AAR): these usually will involve a fight that we were recently involved in and how it turned out. It contains explosions!
-EFT Warrioring: I like fitting spaceships and theory crafting, I may do a few ramblings of these every now and then.
-Galleries: I run on a crappy laptop so the only form of 'art' I can display that is of my own making are screenshots and their Photoshoped variations. If one of my corpmates makes a video of a fight it will most likely get put into the AAR section.

And that is me! my corporation! and what I will write about! I will see you in my next post and I hope Bob gives me the willpower to keep this blog going.



-Blöd

No comments:

Post a Comment