Sunday, December 7, 2014

New Tickers

Been quite a while since the last post, and this one will be brief.

The experiment that is the Protean Concept Alliance is no more. The two groups involved, Transcendent Sedition and Task Force Proteus, could not work together well enough to make it in C5 space. Reasons? Multiple.

1) First and foremost, both CEOs were essentially AWOL and not being productive in any means.
2) Dead weight from our members, too many 'old friends' that were absolutely worthless.
3) We are terrible and lacked experience to make C5 space fun for our members.

The good members are being rounded up by the faithful Ilaister and held together, for those who wish to stay in wormhole space anyway. I, myself, think that after four years of wormhole space (I've been in it since month number three) its time for a change of pace. I didn't want to do blobbly, TiDi infested, Sov grinding, renter space null sec. And I found no interest in high sec because... eh... well... is high sec...

So low sec it is, and I have since been recruited into Doughboys, a Corporation within Snuffed Out Alliance. Will I ever make a return to wormhole space? Maybe, but it will not be anytime soon, as I feel I need a nice long rest (also experience what it is to not be a Director again).



Blöd

No comments:

Post a Comment